Orchill Coarse Fishery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dobbie1953

New member Empty New member

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:02 am
New member living in Edinburgh, but I have been fishing all coarse ponds at Orchill for the past four years with limited success. I've only managed one day a week between March and October (I don't do cold). Purely a pleasure angler who likes to meet like minded people and have a chat over tactics, still learning even after many years of fishing. Hope to have my first visit of the year this week now the weather is warming up.
Tight lines to all.
Steve
P K Smith

New member Empty Re: New member

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:20 pm
Hi everyone, I have fished the Snake for a few years however fishing started to become very difficult after a couple of years back that there were several matches every week for a whole year. Therefore the snake was overfished.
I haven't been to Orchill this year as I was reluctant to travel from Fife and find the fishing to be very poor.
Does anyone know from experience how the snake is fishing this year, what the water levels are like and if the owners have stocked this water. Also haven't heared what has happened to Alex's Pond.
I would really appreciate your feedback as I am thinking of visiting Orchill next Friday.

Pete
Dermot58

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Hi everyone Dermot Hill from Glasgow,fish all the ponds except the trout pond,fishing at Orchill is generally good.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum